Home of the Year judging



1 comments
Entries have now closed to our Home of the Year awards, and we've been really pleased with the response: this year we had 34 entries, certainly the most in recent years and possibly the most ever. Of these, we've chosen 11 for the judges to visit in person. We'll then choose five homes (including the Home of the Year) to feature in the August/September issue of the magazine. The winning architects receive a $15,000 cash prize, presented in conjunction with BMW, our awards partner. We'll be on the road visiting the shortlisted homes in the first week of May, a journey that will take us from Rawene in the north to Queenstown in the south. We'll keep you posted about our trip and the houses we see on the way.

1 comments:

Anonymous at: September 8, 2013 at 1:17 AM said...

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled
upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has
aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & help different users like
its aided me. Good job.

Also visit my blog post - elder scrolls online beta sign up (www.dailystrength.org)

Post a Comment

newer post older post

Recent Post